ghosts, hauntings, historical, travel, adventure, paranormal, tours
The doors are finally open for our Halloween Horror Party, and will remain open from October 1-31. The Blog Hop Contest will take place on October 31st. However, this contest is a little different from most blog hops. Not only can your visiters win prizes on the contest host site (this one), this blog hop is a contest for all you hard-working bloggers. Whoever gets the most votes (you may sign up and begin getting votes right away!) for their blog will win a $100.00 Amazon gift card and other fun prizes! As just part of Tell-Tale Publishing's month-long Halloween Horror Party, our blog contest should be a Treat for all you Tricksters! The Linky Signup is below!
Bring visitors to your blog doorstep and invite them in to hear about WHAT SCARES YOU, whether it is monsters or heights or small spaces, or being buried alive (Poe's big spook), or any other fun Halloween-related post. Then provide them with the chance of winning a Trick-or-Treat giveaway by bringing them back here to vote for your blog and sign up on the prizes page. Of course, giving something away on your blog will usually get you more "likes" but that is entirely up to you. Winners will be announced on All Saints Day-November 1st!
Join in to help make this a Spooktacular event!*
Note* Your email will not be shared, but is requested as a means to contact you if you win a prize. After the contest, it will not be saved or distributed.
THIS IS A BLOG HOP!
In order for your blog to be eligible to win, you must do the following:
1. Sign your blog up on the blog tour, and include your url link!
2. Link back to this page so your followers can follow everyone else.
[Copy and paste our badge code above to your post.]
3. Be sure to go to the "Enter to Win" page on this site and sign up to win the rafflecopter prizes--just a bonus!
4. Post a scary blog! What scares you?
5. Your blog can go up any time in October, but it MUST be up and linked back here BEFORE Halloween!
6. Tweet this blog! See below...
7. Your blog must remain up ALL DAY on HALLOWEEN!
*Prizes will be announced on All Saints Day...Nov. 1